Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy busy

It has certainly been a busy couple of weeks considering my lack of a job and general obligations.  Re-adjusting to American life has been difficult, at best, but in general I am very happy to be back in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.  The past few weeks have been full of fun climbs in Eldorado Canyon, quiet mountain bike rides on the front range, heavy job searching, and a lone ski trip with my long-time friend, Corbin.  In addition, it has also been great to reconnect with some friends in the Boulder area.

Here is a picture I took of Corbin on Berthoud Pass (near WP Colorado).  Corbin is a professional snowboarder for Saga.

Corbin

On another note, I find it helpful to create optimistic goals for the future when time is plentiful and money is not.  Lately, I have been seriously considering another travelling/climbing endeavor to South America.  In order to achieve such a trip, a more serious job is in order.  So in short, I hope a job opportunity presents itself so I can begin planning the next adventure.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment